Endurance Sports Research Limited is a UK based company focusing on becoming a leading global provider of tools to improve the enjoyment and effectiveness of training for sports teams. We have a suite of products all focusing on rowing, both on the water and indoors. We are expanding into other sports.
About us and our vision
Endurance Sports Research Limited was founded by three of us. We bring a variety of expertise and experience to the product development. David Townsend has a history in Banking and implementation of IT systems. Adrian Cassidy is a former Olympic rowing coach with experience in building systems and managing the collection and analysis of training data. Fil Ljubicic has worked in multiple startups and understands how the technology can interact with the user needs to help solve the real world problems.
As a business, we are growing rapidly with our development team which is based in Novi Sad Serbia. The Development team is based in our offices. Our Sales team works remotely and is required to travel to meet customers.
We aim to provide products that add value to the users sporting experience which ultimately will add to the enjoyment of performance of their Sports team. We have customers all around the world. Clubs, schools and universities use us. We also support Olympic programs, both large and small like Germany, China, Serbia, Hong Kong to name a few.
What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced self-starter to come into an energetic and rapidly evolving environment. We expect them to improve our marketing strategy. The aim will be two-fold,
- To expand our current brand awareness
- Be part of managing and implementing the launch of the rebranding exercise.
We are a small team, so expect the candidate to take ownership of the process and work well with all members of the team. New ideas and creativity are crucial, as long as they are well implemented and add value to the product. Ultimately the candidate will have to show that they have added to sales and can justify the spend that is incurred..
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Guiding the day-to-day activities of the marketing team.
- Work closely with product management team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation, and promotion.
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Is it for you ?
You will need to be self-motivated and a good communicator. You must be happy working with employees at all levels of the business and be able to robustly propose and defend your ideas. You will operate in an environment where great ideas will be welcomed. You will also be expected to implement and show what you are doing is adding to the bottom line of the business.
Salary and working conditions
The successful candidate will initially sign a one-year contract with a 3-month probationary period. We will discuss working conditions with the successful candidate.
Job applications close on the 10th of February. We will interview, initially online with the second interview in person. We aim to employ the candidate by 28st of February (Subject to discussions with candidates and notice periods)
For information please email Adrian@rowe.rs or call +44 7773 781612