As the Product Designer, you will produce intuitive and effective designs while providing support and streamlining product design process and quality. You will be empowered to make a lasting impact on the experience and design direction of Rowe.rs, Paddlers and Float.
The perfect candidate will be an experienced, user-centered designer with a proven track-record of working with and elevating all around them.
We are hiring a Product Designer to join our team in Novi Sad, Serbia. This position is full-time.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Leverage design expertise to create beautiful, intuitive experiences for the user.
- Contribute to fostering a collaborative team spirit.
- Drive a user-centered design practice to design innovative, on-brand solutions that meet measurable customer needs, business requirements and goals.
- Strike the right balance between holistic experience design and detail-oriented execution and evangelize this approach.
- Know technology and emergent design patterns and coach to designing for changing consumer behaviors and preferences.
- Develop, facilitate and lead best practices for maintaining consistency and coherence across product designs.
- Work with product management, engineering, brand and other departments to reach the best design solutions and and disseminate design vision across the organization.
- Help to set clear, realistic, action-oriented goals with each product designer and provide coaching and insight to achieve those goals.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Talented and experienced product designer with track record of mentoring and coaching up and coming product designers.
- Obsess about the user, what motivates them, and how our product can surpass their expectations.
- A variety and depth of experience designing complex user journeys.
- Successfully leveraged user research, usability testing and data insights to build strategy and improve experiences.
- Ability to collaborate with and coach designers to achieve their best results.
- Strong conceptual thinking and compositional sense.
- Expert communicator. You model giving and receiving feedback.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Sport activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits and an office packed with positive energy
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV to email@example.com.