Senior Frontend Developer
Rowe.rs is a platform for rowing teams to manage their training and performance data. We are in the process of launching a new version of the platform at the end of the year.
We are hiring a Senior UI Developer to join our team in Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia. This position is full-time.
- You will be responsible for the development of new features
- You will have to be able to write “clean” and well designed code
- You will have to be able to work as a part of team
- You will have to be able to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Creative, motivated, troubleshooter, independent developer, but yet a team player
- To be keen on exploring, learning and developing
- Academic degree in the field of IT is a plus
- Fluent English is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Sport activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits and an office packed with positive energy
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV to email@example.com.