Senior PHP Developer
Rowers is a platform for sports teams to organise their teams, communicate internally and manage their training and performance data.
We are looking for an PHP Developer to join our development team based in Novi Sad, Serbia. Rowers is used all around the world from ordinary athletes to Olympic athletes aiming to win medals at the next games. We are proud to be supporting these athletes and their coaches in improving how they train.
We love agile development and hope you do too. We work to a 2 weekly sprint schedule with releases every 4 weeks. We are always looking for team members to help us improve the way we operate.
- You will be developing new features within our existing API for both internal and external use
- You will are able to write “clean” and well designed code so when you look back in 3 months you’re happy.
- You enjoy contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle, from scoping to release.
- Experience with PHP programming language
- Experience with Laravel
- Creative, motivated, troubleshooter, independent developer, but yet a team player.
- To be keen on exploring, learning and developing.
- Academic degree in the field of IT is a plus.
- Fluent English is a plus.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment with flexible work hours.
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting and challenging projects.
- Friendly and pleasant working environment.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Sport activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits and an office packed with positive energy.
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.